We are a firm of consulting Planners, Designers, Engineers, GIS & Earth Observation Scientists and Environmental Scientists offering a broad range of professional services in the built-environment. Development Studio Africa is a a dynamic, talented, international team,
from varying backgrounds, who share the values and ambitions of making ‘cities for people.
Why Development Studio Africa?
- Our transdisciplinary capability, our fluency in the African development context, and ideals of Co-design, Co-creation and Co-production of solutions with our clients equips us to address the economic, social, physical and environmental aspects of any development in a fully integrated manner.
- We provide a personal and adaptable service, according to each client’s understanding of the planning system and the level of support they require from a planning consultant.
- We don’t use time-based charges and so there will be no meter running when you seek our advice. Our fixed fees are agreed at the start of a project, taking account of its scale and complexity.
- Our focus on long-term relationships means that our clients can be sure of impartial specialist advice with an honest assessment of the prospects of success and any risks involved.
- Our advice is grounded in the previous experience of our team working for global consulting firms, high-profile property consultancies and local government and academic excellence.
- Our collaborative working means that there will always be the best brains and voice of reason of staff adding value to your project and who is able to respond to issues arising.